• Be social

Contacting The Police

Several residents have asked their Councillors about contacting the Police. Sarah Newton MP contacted Inspector Thompson who has provided the below information which you might find helpful when Reporting Crime and Contacting the Police:

In order to contact the police the methods below are best practice:

* Emergency when a crime is in progress or for the protection of life / welfare = 999
* To report non-emergency incidents and make enquiries = call 101 or email 101@devonandcornwall.pnn.police.uk
* To report a crime = https://services.devon-cornwall.police.uk/crimereporting/https://service...
* Do you need help and advice? Not sure where to look or who to speak to? Then AskNED https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk/contact/ask-ned/ , our non–emergency directory. It combines the most commonly asked questions with the contact details of those who can help.
* Your local Neighbourhood Beat Manager is PC Mat Cummins and the assigned PCSO is Bill Wood Contact can be made with the local policing team by using the link below: