Key elements of the celebrations in July and August (actual 150th anniversary is 24th August) –
- Exhibition "Falmouth on track" at the Poly, 19 August - 7 September -Info-forPoly.pdf
- A real steam locomotive on The Moor on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 August
- Stalls, mini traction engines etc by the locomotive on the Saturday
- Programme of guided walks around Falmouth that weekend
- Vintage London Routemaster bus will run a regular special circular route around Falmouth and the headland on the Saturday Sat 24th
- Special 150th Anniversary train (a First Great Western High Speed Train, the first on the line for many years) on the Sunday morning for ceremonials - plaque unveilings - at Penryn, Falmouth Docks & Truro.