Details of committees follow. Current agendas and archives of past minutes can be found by clicking on the relevant link:-
- Planning – The Planning Committee considers and provides a formal observation to every planning application in Falmouth. It also deals with highway matters, licensing, tree preservation, conservation and enforcement.
- Strategic Planning & Regeneration – The Strategic Planning and Regeneration Committee meets on an ad hoc basis when required. All members of the Council to sit. The Committee will consider all strategic and regeneration matters relating to Falmouth and its locale.
- Council – The Council meets every six weeks and agrees the reports and recommendations from its various committees.
- Finance and General Purposes – The Finance and General Purposes Committee determines the spending priorities and budget of the Council, as well as asset management and policy.
- Art Gallery – The Art Gallery Committee oversees the direction and management of the internationally renowned Falmouth Art Gallery.