Falmouth Town Council Cornwall UK
- Best of Falmouth “Best of Falmouth” promotes the businesses of the 3rd largest natural port in the World
- Calligrapher Celia Lister is a calligrapher, lettering artist and designer who lives and works in Cornwall.
- Combined Universities in Cornwall At Falmouth there is space to move and grow; not only within your chosen course, but also against a stunning backdrop of surf and sand, and the rugged beauty of the Cornish countryside.
- Falmouth Docks Originally founded as a centre of expertise in shipyard design and construction in 1971, A&P has developed into a leading force in shiprepair, conversion and marine services.
- Nutritionist Resource If you’re in need of support, search our network to be connected with a professional nutritionist. Nutritionist Resource only lists nutritionists who are registered with a recognised professional body
- The Port of Falmouth Chamber of Commerce The new Falmouth Chamber of Commerce website is the platform we will be using to communicate with local businesses and help provide excellent networking opportunities. We represent local businesses interests on a variety of community and business issues.
- University of Exeter Exeter University has over 17,000 students and 3,000 staff, which means that it is large enough to offer all the facilities you’d expect to find in a major university, but small enough to retain a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Community Alive Falmouth A collaborative website and portal for community groups in and around Falmouth
- Counselling Directory Search our network to be connected with a professional counsellor or psychotherapist.
- Fairtrade Falmouth Falmouth became a Fairtrade Town late 2005, the first Fairtrade Town in Cornwall.
- Falmouth We aim to provide you with useful information about the Town and Port of Falmouth. Currently, there are sections about the BIDs process (Business Improvement District), the Falmouth Pride Ambassadors and the Falmouth Town Forum.
- Falmouth and Penryn Community Network Manager Reports of the work of the community network manager highlighting the areas of work being addressed by councillors in connection with the Localism Team. Details of upcoming meetings for the Falmouth and Penryn Community Network and contact details.
- Falmouth Civic Society Committed to the preservation and enhancement of the beautiful and historic Cornish town of Falmouth.
- Falmouth LETS Falmouth’s Local Exchange Trading Scheme – running since 1994.
- Falmouth Markets on the Moor Falmouth Market on the Moor is a twice weekly outdoor market featuring an eclectic array of local stalls.
- Health Promotion Service Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Ask Phil – support, advice and information on local services PHIL (Promoting Health Information Line) is here for support, advice and information on local services
- Port of Falmouth Have your Say Exciting new proposals for the Port of Falmouth. Your chance to have a say. The Port of Falmouth Development Initiative is hosting a consultation event to seek your views on the Port of Falmouth Masterplan.
- RFA Mounts Bay RFA Mounts Bay has become the newest ship to enter the Royal Fleet Auxiliary. Mounts Bay is the first of four ships collectively known as the Bay Class.
- SecuredHome Expert advice on keeping your home secure. SecuredHome contains over 70 articles written by experts who continually update and add new content.
- Shelter Shelter was founded in England in 1966 by the Reverend Bruce Kenrick, who was horrified by the state of the tenements round his Notting Hill parish.
- Shop for Theatre Shop for Theatre is a new festival, opening at the Falmouth Christmas Weekend where short performances can be found in small local shops all the way up Falmouth High Street.
- Stonham Stonham is England’s largest provider of housing and support for vulnerable people. We work with over 13,500 socially excluded people every year.
- Take Pride in Falmouth Take Pride in Falmouth was launched back in March 2005 and this was the start of an on-going all encompassing initiative that encourages and expects everybody who lives, works or visits Falmouth to make Falmouth a clean, safe and prosperous town.
- Transition Falmouth Engaging the community in designing a vibrant low energy future for Falmouth and the surrounding area to face the twin challenges posed by Peak Oil and Climate Change.
- Azores & Back Yacht Race (AZAB) The largest ocean race to leave Great Britain in 2011 will leave Falmouth on 4th June. The Azores & Back yacht race began in 1975 and is held every four years, organised by the Royal Cornwall Yacht Club in Falmouth and Club Naval in Punta Delgada.
- Coastal Connect Welcome to Coastal Connect, one of the premier seaside holiday resources on the web. We offer a guide to more than 90 seaside towns on the English coast. Our pages detail the top visitor attractions and activities in each destination.
- Discover Falmouth The Official Tourism Website for Falmouth.
- Falmouth Art Gallery The Town’s art collection is one of the most important in Cornwall, and features works by major British artists including Sir Frank Brangwyn RA, Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones, Charles Napier Hemy RA, Dame Laura Knight RA, Sir Alfred Munnings RA.
- Falmouth Boat Hire Self drive hire boats for up to six people, operating on the beautiful River Fal estuary in South West Cornwall. No experience needed, full instruction given, and it’s simple, safe family fun!
- Falmouth Christmas Festival Falmouth’s Discovery Quay is hosting four days of festive food, drink and shopping at its first annual Christmas Festival in 2011.
- Falmouth Harbour Commissioners Falmouth Harbour Commissioners are a statutory port authority with responsibility for the Inner Harbour at Falmouth (excluding Falmouth Docks), the Penryn River up as far as Boyers Cellars, the southern part of Carrick Roads and a large part of Falmouth.
- Falmouth Pleasure Cruises Discover the natural beauty and extraordinary wildlife of Falmouth Bay, The Helford River Frenchmans Creek and The River Fal & Creeks, on one of our idyllic cruises or dance the night away at a party celebration with a difference.
- Falmouth Rugby Club Falmouth Rugby Football Club was founded in 1873 and is one of the oldest Rugby Clubs in Cornwall and indeed in England.
- Falmouth Week We believe that Henri-Lloyd Falmouth Week provides just that little bit “something different” from the other major sailing events.
- Falmouth's Official Destination Website Falmouth has the world’s third largest deep-water harbour and is the country’s first and last port. It is framed by Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONBs) along the Helford and Fal Rivers and Roseland Peninsula.
- falmusic A forum for the many talented musicians and lively venues in the vicinity of Falmouth, Cornwall, UK. News and other input is welcomed from across Cornwall.
- Funchal 500 Tall Ships Regatta Tall Ships in Falmouth! From 10th – 13th September 2008 Falmouth will be the host port for the Funchal 500 Tall Ships Regatta. This special Tall Ships Race is the centre-piece marking the 500th anniversary of the founding of the port of Funchal in Madeira
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall Housed in an award winning building on the Falmouth harbour-side, the National Maritime Museum Cornwall transports you into the world of small boats and Cornish maritime history.
- Pendennis castle Constructed between 1540 and 1545, Pendennis Castle and its sister St Mawes Castle form the Cornish end of the chain of coastal castles built by Henry VIII to counter a threat from France and Spain.
- Royal Cornwall Yacht Club The Club has been at the centre of many sailing events in and around Falmouth since 1872. We welcome visitors from other Sailing Clubs and have an active Racing and Cruising calendar as well as an extremely active Social calendar.
- Swanpool Local Nature Reserve Swanpool Local Nature Reserve. The reserve is one of the eleven most important brackish lagoons in Britain. The brackish conditions (a mixture of fresh and salt water) enable a wide variety of wildlife to thrive.
- The Cornish-American Song Institute The Cornish-American Song Institute offers a 2 week intensive study of Art-Song for vocalists and pianists in two of Englands most picturesque locales. The first 11 days will be spent in Falmouth, Cornwall.
- First National First is the UK’s largest surface transportation company with a revenue of over £3 billion per annum and some 74,000 employees across the UK and North America.
- King Harry Ferries Working in partnership to bring you all of the area’s best attractions, activities and scenery connected by a seamless transport network.
- Source Consulting Famous Maritime Ships and Their Freight Cargo